[thelist] google ads down?

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Mon Mar 7 12:18:48 CST 2005

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>>all my ads are coming up as access denied.  anyone else seeing this?
>

> nope

hrm,

i'm seeing this in the iframe or whatever google serves them in...

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?

The following error was encountered:

     * Access Denied.

       Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmasters at localhost.
Generated Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:10:09 GMT by bcofirewall02.acc.local
(squid/2.5.STABLE8)

hrm, could it be my firewall on my work's network?