[thelist] email form issues

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:45:18 CST 2005

I'm having a difficult time trackign down an issue, and I dont think
its the actual code, but something that could be hidden.

Here is the issue.  Have a form, sends emails to a certain email
address when everything is finsihed.  However they never get them.
double checked the code, which is running on countless other sites
with no issue.  If I switch the email addresses for another email
address it comes through without an issue, so I checked spelling, and
I checked that those email addresses could get mail, and everythig
went through without a problem, until I stuck those emails back in the
form.  Now before I go ripping the hosting company a new one is there
something I am missing or should ask them?