[thelist] Forum Softwares

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:40:38 CST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:18:31 -0300, Andre Avorio <avorio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:30:43 -0500, Chris Johnston wrote:
>
> > Why? I don't see the rational behind wanting this. Doesn't this end up
> > in someone talking to themselves? Seems a little one sided and one
> > way.
>
> No. There are still the admins. It's going to work as a helpdesk environment.
>
> -a

Is there not helpdesk, support ticket specific software that would do
a better job of this then trying to force some forum software into
this role?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd