[thelist] Fomated tet box question

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Wed Mar 9 06:24:07 CST 2005

My users enter a data in a simple text box.

I would like the box to just except the date and not have to type the
slashes '\' for 03\09\2005

example:

______________
    \      \

I have read a little about masked text boxes,but there had to be a
easier way.

my environment is asp/win2k/javascript

thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.