[thelist] Blog software for running multiple blogs

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Mar 9 11:42:05 CST 2005

Message from Richard Livsey (3/9/2005 12:10 PM)
>Does anyone know of blog software capable of running multiple blogs?

Movabletype allows you to do this. Certainly the multiple users and
multiple blogs part. I'm not sure about the aggregating part, but that can
easily be done with some minor customisation.

I think they recently changed their licencing scheme. You may have to pay
for the licence if you're going to support multiple users/blogs.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/