[thelist] PHP site on CD ?

Michele Foster (WizarDev) michele at wizardev.ca
Wed Mar 9 21:48:53 CST 2005

I've inherited a site in PHP .. and there's been a request made that the
client may want to have the site available on CD for distribution in 3rd
World Countries where Internet access is extremely slow, if available at
all.

A quick search and I've found this product, DWebPro,
http://tinyurl.com/4x8cj

Thought I would ask thelist for other ideas and product recommendations,
preferably Open Source if available.  I'm not concerned if the feedback
forms and search don't work on the CD, but I really would like the includes
to work, if that's even feasible.  There's no content in the database, it's
being used inefficiently for the search at the moment, but like I said, I
don't care if that doesn't work on the CD.

Thanks,
Mich