[thelist] FileSystemObject - mapped network drives not visible in web tool

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 13:29:25 CST 2005

Hi Joel,

Is it throwing an exception, or failing silently? What is the error
message if any?

According to

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/jsmthgetdrive.asp

it shows the share syntax as \\computer2\share1

C$ is a sort of vaguely secret, backdoor reference, isn't it? Could that
be the issue?

Did you use this style of reference successfully in the first deployment?

Cheers

Ian Anderson