[thelist] Extremely odd html problem

raskenbo raskenbo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:34:20 CST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:16:47 -0500, Brian Delaney
<brian.delaney at mccmh.net> wrote:
> When I print a report with a table border=1 after the first 14 rows I
> start to see space between the rows. There are 50 rows in the report.
>
> Each row is a set of td's that contain a sql record.
>
> With out sending the code I was hopeing someone has encounterd similiar
> before...
>
> thanks

Long shot response....

Are you able to try a different printer and/or print to pdf. This
would determine if the problem is related that specific
printer/printer driver.

Is the report browser-based? If yes, have you tried printing from a
different browser?

I've always found printers to be terribly interesting. You just never know...

Best,

Ken Chase
Freelance Web Design
http://www.kenchase.com