[thelist] PHP convert file to pdf functions?

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:09:18 CST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:50:55 -0500, Theodore Serbinski <> wrote:
> Hey guys, anyone know if there are any opensource/free PHP classes out
> there for *converting* files into PDF format?
>
> Working on a file management tool and a great feature to add would be
> the ability to download word docs or excel files or etc as a PDF.

At first I was going to just include the link to convert pdftohtml, [
http://pdftohtml.sourceforge.net/ ] then noticed you want it the other
way around:

http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf/
http://www.pdflib.com/

--
cheers,

             Mark

             MG Web Services
             www.mgwebservices.ca

Your Canadian West Coast web site development and hosting solution.