[thelist] Safari and cursive fonts

BJ bj at kickasswebdesign.com
Mon Mar 14 16:29:53 CST 2005

"Is there any reason why Safari won't display cursive fonts for me?"

I may be WAY off base, but I had a maddeningly similar problem with "a"
colors showing as "a visited" in IE on win when displaying locally
(which I didn't realize was an issue for about a half a day as I banged
my head against it!) but only if it was a "fake link"  with "#" instead
of an url, like you use for testing.  Once I uploaded the page and
server tested it the color problem went away.

I'd test your code on a server if you haven't done so yet.  If the
problem isn't there, then you know it's something to do with how safari
reads local files, and nothing you did wrong *grin*