SPAM-LOW: RE: [thelist] Need developer/designer

Justin @ pxLabs justin at pxlabs.com
Thu Mar 17 17:15:33 CST 2005

I agree with what Jay said.

When I meet with a potential client, it takes me close to an 2 hours (or
more, depending on the situation) to get an idea of what it is they
want, nevermind what the total cost of the project might be.

The best advice I can give you is to get more information (as much as
possible) about the project and post back to the list.

Having said that, I have emailed the address mentioned below for more
information as well.

Thanks,

Justin Kozuch
Creative Director, pxLabs