SPAM-LOW: Re: [thelist] How do you ping in asp?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Mar 18 16:12:35 CST 2005

   Funny how the clued-in people waited until AFTER we made fools of ourselves before they chimed in :-D

   Nice of the blogger community to hijack that term for their own purposes; it's not often that I can say I learned something today, and furthermore, that I'm annoyed by it. ;-)

From: Mattias Thorslund mattias at inreach.com

I think several respondents have misunderstood: As I understand it,
"ping" is also blog-speak for automated notifications that a blog site
has been updated.

Check out http://pingomatic.com/. Several more links from there. Good luck!

/Mattias