[thelist] webcam & voice chat application

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:18:02 CST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:02:04 +0100, Jeroen Wijers
<info at internetvraagbaak.nl> wrote:
> Oeps sorry... i meant a webbased application.....
> we are building a  chat website and want to add , next to basic text
> chatting also 2 limited rooms where
> people can see the webcam feeds of others and  voicechat with some one.

Ah, that is a little more complicated. I don't know of any apps that
do this, but you should be able to put it together using Flash and
Flash Communication Server.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd