[thelist] Streaming Live Feed

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Mar 22 11:41:44 CST 2005

John,

Thanks for the heads-up on Shoutcast.  I went to the web site and looked
at the information.  Can you provide some insight as to how much server
RAM, CPU, HD space and Bandwidth (monthly) I might need for an AM station?

Thanks,

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"