[thelist] css background image crashes when scrolling..

Jeroen Wijers info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed Mar 23 03:23:19 CST 2005

Hi

maybe some one knows what this is... i never had any problem except with
this website:
http://www.therapiedirect.nl/?InfoType=0&State=Noord-Brabant&Detail=2&City=Vught

1 problem might be is that the praticise info is loaded into an Iframe....
oef i don't like them at all but oke...
But if i scroll the picture just crashed randomly.....
This is my css.:
.backgroundpicture {
background-image: url(http://www.psycholoogdirect.nl/images/sunny.gif);
 background-position: center;