[thelist] Perl Questionnaire

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Mar 23 22:58:45 CST 2005

try
http://www.cgi-resources.com/
specifically
http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Remotely_Hosted/Form_Processing/
or
http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Form_Processing/
cheers

--
Dr Stuart Young,       	+64 (0)9-815 4321 x 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz> 	+64 021 183 2846 (mob)
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://tinyurl.com/4956o
(the official URL for my staffpage is too long and complex)
http://www.pixelandgrain.co.nz/
Web development, graphic design and photography

>>> AJones at Scholastic.co.uk 23/03/2005 22:27:26 >>>
Hi Aleem,

I am looking to create an online questionnaire which would post answers
from a javascript form to a perl script (or similar) which would then
write the results to a csv file or a database.

I do not have any experience of perl but am keen to know more.  Do you
have any scripts or can you give some guidance of where I can find out
more info?

Thanks

Andy Jones
Web Developer