[thelist] HTML email statistics

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:24:03 CST 2005

There are stats out there about # of bounces you can expect, # of
unsubscribes you can expect.  You should really talk to you outbound
email vendor and ask them what they have seen for spam filters and
there are rules you can follow to keep you email out of most of those
filters.  You also need to be aware that you take a risk at being
black listed by sending emails that come from a list management
company and not from your own universe, and once you are on even if
you are legit, its tough to get off, also make sure that your outbound
email vendor isnt blacklisted, otherwise you might as well look for
another one.