[thelist] Google and PDFs

Jeff Hinds jeff.hinds at netagency.com
Sat Mar 26 22:29:41 CST 2005

This would be an opportunity to optimize your content for search
phrases people use which result to more traffic and increased sales.

Why jeopordize potential sales for the convience of printing.
You can easily set HTML documents for print.

Best,

Jeff
http://www.netagency.com

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:56:59 +0000, Chris Kavanagh wrote