[thelist] HTML email statistics

BJ bj at kickasswebdesign.com
Sun Mar 27 06:17:18 CST 2005

"Well, I am totally on your side, we all are, but marketing people only
believe in figures. So unless you do know about a statistic or a
research document to back your likes up, you evangelise without much
output."

Maybe you're going about this the wrong way.  It's a given your
company's mailing is gonna get picked up by spam filters and get you
blacklisted.  Maybe you should be searching for stats and press on what
happens to blacklisted companies.  An OOB company does not generate
revenue of any sort.   Also, I've known of legal departments who could
stop a marketing department juggernaut-- at least once or twice.  The
last opinion I'll offer-- once a marketing department starts calling the
shots it means the company is on the slippery slope.  I'd start
polishing up the resume/cv.

Just two more cents . . .
bj