[thelist] Illegal to link?

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:34:28 CST 2005

This sounds like taking the copyright idea to a new extreme.  Its a
given that if you take the information and say, oh its my own, or
something like that that it would be illegal, but they are basically
redirecting some one to a site without any claims that it the
redirectors content.

I dont see where this benefits/protects WebMD at all.