[thelist] Apache HTTPD session timeout?

Scott Brady dsbrady at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:25:30 CST 2005

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:44:41 +0100, Chris Hayes  wrote:
> > I've restarted ColdFusion numerous times and have even restarted the
> > physical box (which is something we have to schedule at least a day in
> > advance).
>
> Is there any chance CF is resterting itself?  There's an option in the
> administrator to restart after X many application errors. This would of
> course reset all sessions.

I don't think so. Our app e-mails any time there's an application
error, and we get very few errors from this particular server.

So, it'd basically have to be a lot of "unexpected exception" errors
that don't get handled by our error handler code.

I've done a grep for every instance of "<cfapplication" and haven't
found anything less than 1 hour and re-verified the CF admin settings.

This is a bit frustrating.

Thanks for the idea, though. It was worth a shot.

Scott