[thelist] Apache HTTPD session timeout?

Jonathan Dillon jdillon at boehm-ritter.com
Thu Mar 31 19:08:19 CST 2005

> On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:44:41 +0100, Chris Hayes  wrote:
>> > I've restarted ColdFusion numerous times and have even restarted the
>> > physical box (which is something we have to schedule at least a day in
>> > advance).
>>
>> Is there any chance CF is resterting itself?  There's an option in the
>> administrator to restart after X many application errors. This would of
>> course reset all sessions.

> I've done a grep for every instance of "<cfapplication" and haven't
> found anything less than 1 hour and re-verified the CF admin settings.

Scott:

I can't think of anything else that would cause that that's obvious.  If
your cfapp is set properly, that should be the default for the
application.

You might grep through and see if you can find some reference in a file to
20 or the timecode for 20 minutes.

Sorry, that's the only thing I can think of!

- J