[thelist] The old Google indexing issue

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Apr 1 10:54:12 CST 2005

Chris,

The first logical question would be: "Does Google concern itself with XHTML
compliance?"

What gave you the impression that it parsed the HTML in the document for any
other purposes than the find the content within the page?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/