[thelist] User form input question

Shaun Clements ShaunC at relyant.co.za
Mon Apr 4 08:32:25 CDT 2005

Populate the list box with all the agencies (ASP).
Then on the left of that, provide an input box, and allow the user to enter
in the code.
Use a javascript function on blur of the input box, to loop through the list
box, and select the correct agency from the code supplied.

Let me know if you need the code for the javascript function

Kind Regards,
Shaun Clements