[thelist] mail function not working in PHP

Sales sales at lycosa.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 09:24:13 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a problem sending emails via the mail function in PHP. I am
running Linux/Apache, and the mail function returns a positive result,
and no error. However, the email never arrives. The server is a recently
set up dedicated server, and I have assigned newly purchased IP
addresses to all my domain accounts. There should therefore be no
blacklist problems. The hosts are dragging their heels with solving
this, and I want to get on.. As far as I can see, all the usual
php/apache/linux settings are in place and set up correctly. I have also
tried sending to a number of different domains including hotmail.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what is going on?

TIA

Phil