[thelist] I promise learning some PHP, in the future...

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Apr 5 14:25:29 CDT 2005

Again, if you are trying

   The file ought to be linked with "Fitxer adjunt" and the code's syntax
   is clearly different...

Then you'll need to use POST. The /tmp/file001 thing you received is a
temporary file name given to uploaded files. You need to familiarize
yourself on how to use the $_FILES of PHP to implement it correctly.

I posted some code a few weeks ago that might shed "light over this problem"
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20050207/169326.html

That'll keep you busy for a little while :-)

Rob