[thelist] Multiple sessions in FireFox (for testing different user roles)?

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:23:49 CDT 2005

Have you tried creating separate profiles in Firefox?

I dont know how to create separate profiles myself but the dialog box
to do so came up once after firefox crashed. I created a new one and I
then I could run two instance of Firefox that did not share
configuration, bookmarks, etc. Might be they dont share cookies either
but I dont know if this is true.