[thelist] expand / collapse divs

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Wed Apr 6 16:00:16 CDT 2005

I have the following situation

         blah blah blah
         blah blah blah
         blah blah blah

All of my INNER DIVs contain a expand/collapse functionality (toggle
display: block and display: none). The caveat is that when one DIV is
collapsed, I want the other two to fill the available height. And if two of
the three are collapsed, I want the third to take up all available height.

Is this possible - my Google searches are coming up with menu systems that
do not fill the height available? This is not a tree view type of
application - it is more like expanding/collapsing components - each DIV is
its own component.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

markJ