[thelist] .NET CLR

thelist at cjmarsh.com thelist at cjmarsh.com
Fri Apr 8 14:33:36 CDT 2005

All

> You might find this link useful:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318785

Many thanks for all of the assistance. I wrote the proposal and had it
approved, and appear to have configured the server correctly with no ill
effects. The only issue I have encountered is that when I try to create
a web project in VS.NET, it tells me that the server does not have
ASP.NET installed. I shall address that on Monday, though.

I did send an email thanking the list yesterday, but it appears not to
have surfaced - so once again thanks.

Regards

Chris Marsh