[thelist] Dreamweaver versus Frontpage versus Notepad

mac jordan mac.jordan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:16:52 CDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 2:25 PM, Christian Heilmann <codepo8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just recently started with Dreamweaver, as we had to use Contribute
> on a project, and I am very disappointed by it's text editor. I

each unto their own - as a Coldfusion programmer, I love Dreamweaver's text
editor - it saves me hours - and RSI - with its tag completion.

I'm a Mac user, and there's nothing else like it on this platform.

I agree about its WYSIWYG mode, mind - and like you, all my code is
templated and included, so WYSIWIG is no use to me. And I also agree about
the FTP side - CVS/Subversion is the proper way to go from test server to
live :)

--

--
mac jordan