[thelist] duplicates

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Apr 12 09:43:31 CDT 2005

Are the rows EXACT duplicates across all returned fields?  If so, then Ken's
suggestion to use the DISTINCT keyword will work.  If not, then you will
need to put in place logic to determine which of the rows of the same ID to
return.  Then, reference yesterday's thread, as suggested a few moments ago.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/