[thelist] Site Check (for later)

raskenbo raskenbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:26:08 CDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Rob Smith <rob.smith at thermon.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm about to give you a site check in two weeks and I want to rake my site
> through the Coles before I unleash it to the hounds (i.e. you). It's coals,
> Style Sheets, tables, etc. I know of Bobby Cast. What others can I do?
>
> Rob

Incorporate good copy...

Make sure that the copy used on the site incorporates words and
phrases that people actually use, understand and perform searches on.

I hate to use the term search engine optimization (SEO) but use
language that makes the various pages on the site "easy to find" (to
your target audience).

This can help (requires google API key):

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

Ken Chase
Freelance Web Design
http://www.kenchase.com