[thelist] DIV sizing + overflow

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Thu Apr 14 11:06:50 CDT 2005

I have the following code:
style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">
100%; overflow: scroll;">
width="100%">
			blah blah blah

I had to float the DIV because the browser was allocating space to the
entire table (it was going off the screen to the right) inside the DIV, even
with the overflow setting. Is there a better way to handle this?

When I open this in the browser, the <TD> widths are not being set
correctly, but then I hit refresh on the browser and everything falls into
place. Is there something about the overflow value of the div that is
causing this initial page load to be wrong?

Thanks,

markJ