[thelist] CMS Quest

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Apr 14 23:38:34 CDT 2005

	Okay, I'll bite.

> As a non-Christian, I personally found the developer's
> very Christian foundation objectionable, and would
> avoid it just on that basis.

	Because the sample content is latin bible text, or was there
more?  One wonders if you would have been equally offended by, say, an
outspoken Hindu or Ba'hai worldview.

> ...even the test images for ImageMagick were of Jesus

	Dude.  That camera should be in the Smithsonian.

	Does anyone know what the motivation is for product developers
to add their *own language* (e.g. typoscript) to the list of obstacles
when learning to use an app?  Is there a benefit here that can't be
derived from using an existing language?