[thelist] Reliable Web hosting - need advice

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Apr 15 10:20:28 CDT 2005

> I have about a dozen hobby sites and I am let down badly by
> my current hosting provider.
> To enable comparison I am currently paying £6/month/hosting.

No wonder. You can't expect to get much for little, unless they're a hosting
powerhouse and opt for volume hosting rather than lots of £'s.

I use http://www.hostingfrog.com/ (Jonathan Wold - jonathan at woldboys.com)
for my "other" endeavors. He's flexible and can host all your sites for a
small fee. I've worked with him many times getting the little bugs worked
out and response time/service is great.

Worth checking out,

Rob