[thelist] SSL Question

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Sun Apr 17 09:21:06 CDT 2005

I think people would more respect you being transparent (just tell them in
small letters under the link that they will be redirected to a secure site)
as opposed to trying to hide the partner site via a frameset...

If you really do want to do it, an SSL page that is a frameset to the other
site will work fine -- we've used www.instantssl.com before, but if godaddy
has one I'm sure it's fine too.

Jeff