[thelist] Frontpage verses Dreamweaver

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Mon Apr 18 08:41:35 CDT 2005

> Actually, to kill this flame war before it gets started, I
> have to emphatically back up the original statement.

> Frontpage SUCKS.  Don't use it.

I'm grateful that you're trying to prevent a flame war.  I'd hate to think what
you'd say if you were trying to start one.  ;-)

<tip type="SQL" author="Ed McCarroll">
If you want your queries to be easily understood by persons with less experience
than yourselves:
1.  Use explicit JOIN clauses, instead of implying joins in the WHERE clauses.
2.  Use indentation that breaks things down in alignment with the standard
syntax.
</tip>