[thelist] Macromedia and Adobe, sitting in a tree.. Adobe Flash? Macromedia Acrobat? [WAS: Safari 1.3]

Jan Brasna discuss at alphanumeric.cz
Mon Apr 18 10:18:35 CDT 2005

> Beyond that -- I love fireworks -- and it seems like one of the logical
> product casualties of the merger (along with GoLive and Freehand -- any
> others?)

IMHO: GoLive out, FreeHand out, FireWorks integrated into/with
ImageReady (or vice versa), all products will have better
interoperability and standards support (as shown now in Adb CS2), Flash
will seamlessly integrate SVG and AI etc. ... We'll see.

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com