[thelist] repost: Running and html site from a DVD - Server SideIncludes

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Apr 19 14:37:49 CDT 2005

[snip]
I'm working on a site that will put on a DVD and distributed.  I usually

use server side includes on my sites but I'm not sure how to make this
work from a DVD.  Does anyone know how to do this?
[/snip]

Why are you reposting? There was an answer earlier....did it not work?
If not, continue the thread and tell use why it didn't do what you
wanted.

[repost:Christian's Reply occuring 25 minutes after the original post]
There is some info here:
http://lists.nyphp.org/pipermail/talk/2004-May/009753.html
http://www.wellho.net/solutions/general-windows-running-apache-and-mysql
-from-a-cd.html