[thelist] cross-platform file names

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Apr 20 09:33:36 CDT 2005

Message from Fred D Yocum (4/20/2005 09:44 AM)

>We have also run into the problem where the total filename/path is
>overextended by content managers having file names like:
>A picture of a sheep named marty on hill side in Sardina.jpg
>
>The Web master is quite happy to change my file names to fit his likes and
>desires,  so I need fairly concrete reasons for the present guidelines.

What are his fairly concrete reasons for his present guidelines?

I dunno, I'd be looking for a new webmaster by now... Tell him his spaces
in filenames have lead to a space in the web master job position.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/