[thelist] cross-platform file names

JS Bracher JSB at DifferentPaths.net
Wed Apr 20 14:42:03 CDT 2005

One reason to never do this is that the spaces can show up as %20.  So
you would have "A%20Picture%20of%20a%20tree.jpg".  Which sort of blows
the claim of improved readability.  APictureOfaTree.jpg is more
readable, and we can reliably predict how it's going to look under any
and all circumstances.

Use CamelCase.