[thelist] Someone stole my email address

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:31:32 CDT 2005

> Just to clarify... SPF records aren't mandatory are they?

according to dnsreport.com it's just a warning, seems like a
reasonable idea to me tho'. Not sure if this is something that people
should be messing their mail records up with, although the hosting
company mentioned has cpanel enabled to do that.

checking now... gotta run to the other marina for a few hours for my
'day' job tho so it will be a few hours before reading thelist again,
iirc there may be some issues for those on virtual hosting compared
to dedicated servers as well...

cheers,

       Mark