[thelist] is just one frame loaded?

Alan Wood alan.wood at context.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:14:32 CDT 2005

Alexander Beston wrote:

> I have a frameset and for some reason only one of the two pages are
> being loaded, bypassing the calling frameset.
>
> I want to be able to have some checking that says "am I part of the
> frameset?"
>
> also - if the user asks to see only one frame, immediately
> redirect back to the proper page.

If one of the files in your frameset is not loading, then there must be a
problem with the name or path of the file.

You can force a file to load in a frameset with this JavaScript:

<!--
if (top==self) self.location.href="frameset.html";
// -->
</script>

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)