[thelist] Is accessibility god, or just an angel? WAS: How do I submit...

Megan Holbrook meganwh at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 22 12:04:38 CDT 2005

Chris Kavanagh wrote:
> Yeah, are others noticing this too?  Has there been something of a
> shakedown in the industry?  Have a lot of the bedroom designers gone
> back to working at McDonalds, or are clients becoming more educated?  Or
> is business just good for people called Christian?

Yes, business is about as strong as I've seen in 7 years. We're booked
out til about August in terms of taking on any new projects (if we get
the one we're waiting to hear on, we'll be booked through the end of the
year for the most part). And the average size of the project has shot up
about 100%.  Nice to be busy, but from my experience, just part of the
two-three year internet business cycle. We're also starting to see those
crazy business plans come through again...

;) M.
Megan Holbrook - megan at kapow.com
Partner - Business Development
kapow, inc. (www.kapow.com) - website design and development

kapow, inc. Milwaukee               kapow, inc. Los Angeles
2405 E. Wyoming Place               1301 Montana Ave., Suite A
Milwaukee, WI 53202                 Santa Monica, CA  90403
T: 414-273-2446 * F: 419-278-9056   T: 310.394.5276 * F: 310.394.5278