[thelist] opinions on CMS solutions

pouncyisdead pouncy_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:23:03 CDT 2005

I know that this is a commonly asked question, but, do any of you have a
recommendation for a low-cost, xhtml-valid, content management system? My
small company is looking for a CMS that includes support for versioning, and
syndication.

About us: we are a sports information group with 4 medium sites running on a
single windows 2003 server. We've looked into Vignette, Cm3, Documentum and
Acuity, but were unhappy with the total costs. Sadly, must of the free
offerings (DotNetNuke, Rainbow) didn't seem robust enough for the constant
updates and reports that we do each day.

Mike Pouncy [Technical Supervisor]
[WEB]-[http://fpbe.com] [MSN]-[pouncy_1 at hotmail.com]