[thelist] opinions on CMS solutions

Megan Holbrook meganwh at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 20:30:57 CDT 2005

BTW - if you are looking farther (further?) afield into open source, we
did quite a bit of research and chose Zope/Plone for two sites, and are
just about to embark on using Mambo for another two. Lot of relative
advantages and disadvantages to each open source CMS so it's key to
choose the right one for your project (you can start at www.cmswatch.com
or www.cmsmatrix.org for comparisons), but hey, it's hard to beat the
price...

;) M.

Megan Holbrook - megan at kapow.com
Partner - Business Development
kapow, inc. (www.kapow.com) - website design and development

kapow, inc. Milwaukee               kapow, inc. Los Angeles
2405 E. Wyoming Place               1301 Montana Ave., Suite A
Milwaukee, WI 53202                 Santa Monica, CA  90403
T: 414-273-2446 * F: 419-278-9056   T: 310.394.5276 * F: 310.394.5278