[thelist] Flash Error - XML Not Successfully Loaded

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:09:57 CDT 2005

> First off I have to say I have almost no experience with Flash. I'mworking
> on a site that's using a Flash navigation, someone else prepared

the SWF file and I'm just linking to it. I'm getting and error where
> the navigation should be that says Error: XML Not Successfully Loaded.

It seems like the error you are receiving is a built in to the flash movie,
your embed code should be fine.

The problem is that the flash file cannot load the external XML file, you
will need to speak to the developer, or check out the .fla if you have been
given it.

ben