[thelist] problems transferring file(s) to server via FTP

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:38:29 CDT 2005

I was hoping someone could give me some insite to a problem I am having.

Using DWMX2004 I am trying to transfer files via ftp to a server. The
server is located here at my building, and I have admin access to it.
The server is a  Windows 2003 machine running IIS 6.0.

FTP access has been set up and I have been given an administrator
username and password.

In DWMX2004 under manage sights/testing server, I can successfully
connect to the server, however, when I try to transfer files via ftp
to the server, I receive an error saying 'access denied - The file may
not exist or there is a permission problem' . I also tried
transferring with WS_FTP and could not do that either. I checked with
the person who originally set up the FTP access (our IT manager) and
he said he hasn't changed anything. I was originally able to ftp right
after I was set up, but haven't been able to since then.

anything I can check or try to get this working again?

TIA
--
::Bruce::