[thelist] [OT] Is fixing on a certain platform/programming language good or bad?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:21:46 CDT 2005

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

I think I'm going through a process of self-evaluation and self-criticism.

What I decided is that: going my way is going my way. And I don't care
anything (including but not limited to job opportunities, money etc.)
but my happiness. I mean I will follow the road which makes me happy
(we have at most 1 lives to live - if you do not believe in
re-incarnation :) )

As far as I know myself; I love learning, I love learning different
things. I love to suck knowledge like a sponge. It doesn't matter what
I learn; be it tai-chi, total quality management, caro cann defence in
chess, mikado, ecmascript or java. I love to learn all aspects of
life; I love to enhance my vision.

I will follow the road with yellow bricks. And as Keith said I believe
success will come afterwards.

Thank you for all the motivation you have given me.

Have a nice day,
Volkan.