[thelist] How to turn off mysqld 3.23's automatic DATE update feature?

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:31:13 CDT 2005

On 4/28/05, Jonathan Dillon <jdillon at boehm-ritter.com> wrote:
> Yes, I know it's an old version (long story), but does anyone know how to
> turn off the automatic date updating in mysqld 3.23?
>
> I can't find any information about it.  But it's got to stop! ;-)

Automatic date update? Are you talking about TimeStamps? The default
behaviour for timestamps is to be updated everytime that the record is
modified. I am not sure what you the problem is, can you be more
specific?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd